Hard copies of some of these publications are available free of charge from the Community Information Unit.
- Aquatic Ecosystems Toolkit:
- Module 1: Aquatic Ecosystems Toolkit Guidance Paper- 2012
- Module 2: Interim Australian National Aquatic Ecosystems (ANAE) Classification Framework - 2012
- Module 3: Guidelines for Identifying High Ecological Value Aquatic Ecosystems (HEVAE) - 2012
- Module 4: Aquatic Ecosystem Delineation and Description Guidelines - 2012
- Case Study 1: Lake Eyre Basin - 2012
- Case Study 2: Northern Australia - 2012
- Case Study 3: Tasmania - 2012
- Snowy River environmental flows 2011 - 2011
- Environmental flows to the Snowy River - 2010
- Final report: High Conservation Value Aquatic Ecosystems project - identifying, categorising and managing HCVAE - 2007
- Incentive measures for conserving freshwater ecosystems - 2002
- National principles for the provision of water for ecosystems - 1996
For up-to-date information about the Water for the Future initiative.
More water publications
Before you download
Some documents are available as PDF files. You will need a PDF reader to view PDF files.
List of PDF readers
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window