Hard copies of some of these publications are available free of charge from the Community Information Unit.
- Allocation and use of Groundwater - 1996
- Assessment of Groundwater Resources in the Broken Hill Region - 2008
- Associated off-farm economic values of saving water and restoring pressure in the Great Artesian Basin - 2008
- A Social Profile of the Great Artesian Basin - 2005
- Case Examples of Managing Overallocated Groundwater Systems - 2002
- Definition and approach to sustainable groundwater yield - 2004
- Farm costs, benefits and risks from bore capping and piping in the GAB
- Great Artesian Basin map - 2007
- Groundwater Quality Protection - 2002
- Groundwater Trading - 2002
- Gulf Water Study - 2009
- Impacts of land use change on groundwater resources - 2004
- Improved management and protection of groundwater dependent ecosystems - 2004
- Integrated groundwater - surface water management - 2004
- Knowledge gaps for groundwater reforms - 2004
- Landholder contributions to the GABSI - 2003
- Managing Overallocated Groundwater Systems - 2002
- Reporting jurisdictional progress on groundwater reforms - 2000
- Reporting jurisdictional progress on groundwater reforms: second report - 2001
- Review of the Great Artesian Basin Sustainability Initiative - 2003
- Water in a Dry Land - Issues and Challenges for Australia's Key Resource - 2000
- Water level response management as a micro-management tool - 2004
For up-to-date information about the Water for the Future initiative.
More water publications
Before you download
Some documents are available as PDF files. You will need a PDF reader to view PDF files.
List of PDF readers
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window