Hard copies of some of these publications are available free of charge from the Community Information Unit.
- An economic survey of irrigation farms in the Murray-Darling Basin - 2008
- Case Examples of Managing Overallocated Groundwater Systems - 2002
- Draft National Water Policy Agenda - 2000
- Farm costs, benefits and risks from bore capping and piping in the GAB
- Groundwater Quality Protection - 2002
- Groundwater Trading - 2002
- Knowledge gaps for groundwater reforms - 2004
- Landholder contributions to the GABSI - 2003
- Managing Overallocated Groundwater Systems - 2002
- National Audit of On-farm Irrigation Information Tools - 2007
- National Framework for Compliance and Enforcement Systems for Water Resource Management - 2012
- National Framework for Non-urban Water Metering - Final Regulatory Impact Statement - 2009
- National Framework for Non-urban Water Metering Policy Statement - 2009
- National needs and gaps analysis of on-farm irrigation information tools - 2009
- Review of the Great Artesian Basin Sustainability Initiative - 2003
- Review the attitudes and perceptions of pastoral water users in the great artesian basin - 2003
- Stocktake of Australia's non-urban water metering systems - 2008
- Innovation in irrigation: 6 case studies from across Australia - 2007
- Innovation in irrigation: 6 case studies from across Australia - 2005
- Innovation in irrigation: 12 case studies from across Australia - 2004
- Water Down Under - The Great Artesian Basin Story - 2008
- Water Down Under - Understanding and Managing Australia's Great Artesian Basin - 2011
For up-to-date information about the Water for the Future initiative.
More water publications
Before you download
Some documents are available as PDF files. You will need a PDF reader to view PDF files.
List of PDF readers
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window