- $51.7 million to improve water and wastewater services in 17 Indigenous communities - media release 23 April 2010.
New South Wales
- Safe and secure water for Bellbrook - media release 25 June 2011
- Chaffey augmentation brought forward to secure Tamworth's future water supplies - media release 9 February 2011
- Federal Labor Commits to Securing Nambucca's Water Supply - media release 17 August 2010
- More than $264,586 for Eurobodalla Shire Council - media release 7 June 2010
- Over $17 million to help secure water supplies in New South Wales - media release 7 June 2010
- Cooks River renewal project secures $2 million funding - media release 3 October 2008
- More than $3.8 million for Cairns Regional Council water saving projects - media release 1 June 2011.
- More than $5.7 million for water saving projects in Maryborough - media release 16 December 2010
- Delivering improved water security for South Australians - media release 10 June 2010
- Salisbury stormwater project to reduce Murray River reliance harvesting - media release 8 October 2008
- Rudd Government delivers millions for water recycling in Adelaide's south - media release 17 April 2008
- Huon Valley Regional Water Scheme Launched - media release 29 June 2010
- Helping Victorian communities use water more wisely - media release 8 June 2010
- $10 million for Black Rock Recycled Water Project - media release 24 July 2009
- Subiaco water savings project benefits Perth residents - media release 27 July 2010
- Securing water supplies for Western Australia - media release 9 June 2010
- $6 million for two WA urban lakes and waterways projects - media release 3 March 2010
- Secure water future for Australia's National Botanic Gardens - media release 24 March 2011
- Alice Springs becomes water smart - media release 12 July 2011
For up-to-date information about the Water for the Future initiative.