Commonwealth Environmental Water Stakeholder Reference Panel
The Commonwealth Environmental Water Stakeholder Reference Panel ceased operations as of 10 February 2014.
The Commonwealth Environmental Water Stakeholder Reference Panel has been established to advise the Commonwealth Environmental Water Office on a range of stakeholder issues concerning Commonwealth environmental water including:
- sharing of information, experiences and views
- identification of priority stakeholder issues
- opportunities and methods for engaging stakeholders
- assessing the effectiveness of stakeholder engagement
- providing a forum for Commonwealth Environmental Water Office to hear concerns and views that Basin stakeholders have regarding the use of Commonwealth environmental water
- actively sharing and exchanging information and views on Commonwealth environmental water with other panel members and more broadly with their constituencies.
Panel members include:
- Mr Jonathan La Nauze
- Mr Jason Wilson
- Ms Sharon Starick
- Mr David Robinson
- Mr Tom Chesson
- Mr Tim Napier
- Ms Bev Smiles
- Ms Kathryn Ridge
- Ms Alex Anthony
- Ms Joan Burns
- Mr Terry Korn PSM
A communiqué is provided following meetings of the panel. It identifies the key subjects discussed and advice that has been provided to the Commonwealth Environmental Water Office.