CERF data and information guidelines for research hubs, fellowships and significant projects
The following documents are the Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts' data guidelines and standards that are specified in CERF funding agreements.
The guidelines consist of an overview document entitled Data and Information Guide - Standards and Guidelines for CERF Funded Research Hubs, Projects and Fellowships and a series of supporting documents.
- CERF Data and Information Guide - the overview
- ERIN Data Formats and Standards
- DEW Environmental Information Systems - requirements for CERF research to be compatible
- Database structure and data collection guidelines for the collection of biological survey data
- Spatial data metadata standards and recording methods includes:
- DEW ISO Metadata Profile
- CERF Metadata Editor
- User Guide
- A completed example of DEW ISO metadata
- Map Production Guidelines
- Models for Data Storage and Sharing