The Department of the Environment was established on 18 September 2013.
- Dr Gordon de Brouwer - Secretary of the Department of the Environment
The Department of the Environment and the following executive agencies and statutory authorities form the Australian Government's Environment portfolio.
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Director of National Parks
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
- Murray-Darling Basin Authority
- National Water Commission
- Sydney Harbour Federation Trust
Browse our websites
See a full list and browse our portfolio and related websites.