List of contracts - 01 January 2013 to 31 December 2013
- 2013 Financial Year Senate Order List (PDF - 306.12 KB)
- 2013 Financial Year Senate Order List (XLSX - 510.72 KB)
Australian Government departments are required to publish list of contracts on the Internet. The lists must include the following:
- each contract entered into by the agency which has not been fully performed or which has been entered into during the previous 12 months, and which provides for a consideration to the value of $100,000 or more;
- the contractor, the amount of the consideration and the subject matter of each such contract, the commencement date of the contract, the duration of the contract, the relevant reporting period and the twelve-month period relating to the contract listings;
- whether each such contract contains provisions requiring the parties to maintain confidentiality or any of its provisions, or whether there are any other requirements of confidentiality, and a statement of the reasons for the confidentiality; and
- an estimate of the cost of complying with this order and a statement of the method used to make the estimate.