Supervising Scientist, July 1997
ISBN 0 642 24328 X
- Contents, prefatory note, executive summary (PDF - 272 KB)
- 1 Scope and conduct of the study (PDF - 710 KB)
- 2 Underlying issues (PDF - 705 KB)
- 3 The community action plan (PDF - 826 KB)
- 4 Future development scenarios and their implications (PDF - 440 KB)
- 5 Making a difference: the action framework (PDF - 133 KB)
- References (PDF - 99 KB)
- Appendices (Aboriginal Project Committee and Team; Summary of ATSIC infrastructure needs; environmental health surveys of outstations; budgets for aged and disabled respite care centre and Aboriginal Women's Resource Centre; extract from Aboriginal Women's Resource Centre needs analysis) (PDF - 579 KB)
About the Study
This report is one of two reports that describe the Kakadu Region Social Impact Study. A separate report, Kakadu Region Social Impact Study: Report of the Aboriginal Project Committee, describes the aspirations and expectations of Aboriginal people in the region.
This report is a response and proposes a community action plan.