Commonwealth Environmental Water Holder 2009-10 Business Plan
About the publication
This business plan has been prepared for the use of the Commonwealth Environmental Water Holder (CEWH) and the Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts (the Department) to:
- Guide the CEWH's activities in 2009-10, ensuring that
- the most effective use is made of available environmental water
- obligations under the Water Act 2007 (the Act) and other relevant legislation are met
- Provide a basis for business plans in subsequent years, and
- Communicate with stakeholders about the approach that is being taken.
This plan builds on the first business plan released by the CEWH in 2008-09, noting the development of and changes that have occurred since that time. The plan is a dynamic document and activities will change within 2009-10 and for future years.
We welcome your views on the current business plan, which is available at Commonwealth Environmental Water Office 2012-2013 Business Plan