© Director of National Parks, 2010 | ISSN 1443-1238
This annual report was prepared in accordance with the Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997, Finance Minister's Orders under that Act and the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (the EPBC Act).
The Director's review and the rest of this annual report, except the financial statements for the Australian National Parks Fund and the Auditor-General's report on those financial statements, constitutes the Director of National Parks' report of operations.
The holder of the office of the Director of National Parks is responsible under section 9 of the Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997 for the preparation and content of the report of operations in accordance with Finance Minister's Orders.
Full annual report file
Annual report sub-sections:
- Introduction sections (PDF - 1.24 MB)
- Director's review (PDF - 290 KB)
- Corporate overview and financial summary (PDF - 633KB)
- Organisational structure (PDF - 294KB)
- Planning, reporting and performance (PDF - 330KB)
- Management and accountability (PDF - 276KB)
- Financial statements (PDF - 816KB)
- Appendices, glossary, index (PDF - 449KB)
The State of the Parks report presents systematic and consistent background information on each Commonwealth reserve proclaimed under the EPBC Act and on Calperum and Taylorville Stations.
Full State of the Parks file
State of the Parks sub-sections:
- Guide to the report (PDF 45 KB)
- Terrestrial reserves (PDF 1.89 MB)
- Interactive map of the National Reserve system (PDF 11.2 MB)
- Marine reserves (PDF 4.9 MB)
- Appendices and index (PDF 280 KB)