Application form | Phone enquiries: 02 4442 1006
About these permits
Use these forms to apply for a permit to conduct commercial tours in Booderee National Park. Separate applications forms are available for land based tour operators, boat tour operators and SCUBA diving tour operators.
Contact the park office at the phone number shown above, to obtain further details.
You will require public liability insurance to the value of $20 million to obtain a permit or licence.
How to apply for these permits
Download the relevant application form, complete it, print it out, sign it, and post or fax the signed form with all required attachments to:
Booderee National Park
Jervis Bay NSW 2540
Fax: (02) 4443 8302
Download the permit application forms
These permit application forms are available as PDF and Microsoft Word DOC files.
- Commercial land based tour operators permit application (PDF - 128 KB)
- Commercial land based tour operators permit application (DOC - 263 KB)
- Commercial boat tour operators permit application (PDF - 135 KB)
- Commercial boat tour operators permit application (DOC - 262 KB)
- Commercial SCUBA diving tour operators permit application (PDF - 130 KB)
- Commercial SCUBA diving tour operators permit application (DOC - 261 KB)
If you are unable to access these permit application forms, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.