The Kakadu Tourism Industry Update is a regular newsletter for Kakadu tour operators. It provides up to date information about current events and seasonal changes in the park, including what is currently open.
- Update 7 (17 May) - PDF | DOCX
- Update 6 (26 April) - PDF
- Update 5 (11 April) - PDF | DOCX
- Update 4 (22 March) - PDF
- Update 3 (28 February) - PDF
- Update 2 (25 January) - PDF | DOCX
- Update 1 (8 January) - PDF
- Update 26 (21 December) - PDF
- Update 25 (17 December) - PDF | DOCX
- Update 24 (7 December) - PDF | DOCX
- Update 23 (22 November) - PDF | DOCX
- Update 22 (9 November) - PDF | DOCX
- Update 21 (26 October) - PDF | DOCX
- Update 20 (10 October) - PDF | DOCX
- If you wish to receive the Kakadu Tourism Industry Update, enter your email address below and click 'Subscribe'.
- If you wish to be removed from the Kakadu Tourism Industry Update subscription list, enter your email address below and click 'Unsubscribe'.
Please note: subscribers should not reply to email received via this service as any such replies are automatically discarded. To contact us please use our contact form.
All personal information provided by a subscriber is protected under the Australian Government Privacy Statement.
Parks Australia is an Australian Government Agency
Parks Australia staff who operate the Kakadu Tourism Industry update are subject to the Privacy Act 1988.
Individual subscriber details are known only to these staff, and will be disclosed to a third party only in circumstances in which such disclosure is legally authorised, such as in the investigation of a criminal offence, and in compliance with a search warrant or subpoena.