Application for a permit to move striped legless lizards (Delma impar) at Mansfield Victoria
- General permit application (PDF - 502.56 KB) | (DOCX - 46.02 KB)
- Supplementary Form C (PDF - 326.98 KB) | (DOC - 106 KB)
- Mansfield - Description of proposed works (PDF - 1.8 MB) | (DOCX - 40.16 KB)
- Future Navigation Network Project Mansfield Flora and Fauna Assessment (PDF - 2.11 MB)
- Striped Legless Lizard Management Plan (PDF - 563.71 KB) | (DOCX - 1.37 MB)
About the application
The Department of the Environment has received an application for a permit to kill, injure, take, trade, keep or move a listed threatened species in a Commonwealth Area under Part 13, section 201 of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act). The application is to move striped legless lizards (Delma impar) on Commonwealth land. The striped legless lizard (Delma impar) is a listed vulnerable species under the EPBC Act.
Please see the documents above for further details on the proposal.
If the application for a permit to conduct the activity is approved the permit will be valid for a period of up to five years.
In accordance with the provisions of section 200(3) of the EPBC Act, you are invited to comment on this proposal. Please submit your comments by 24 January 2014. Please include your full name and address in your submission.
Comments should be addressed to:
Queensland and Sea Dumping Section
Queensland and Sea Dumping Assessment Branch
Environment Assessment and Compliance Division
Department of the Environment
GPO Box 787
Canberra ACT 2601
Or can be e-mailed to: EPBC.firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist in considering comments, you are encouraged to provide comments under the following headings:
- Management and methodology
- Monitoring procedures
- Ecological sustainability of the operation
- Animal welfare