Green Army publications and resources
- Green Army Project Guidelines Round 3 - 2015
- Green Army Project Guidelines Round 2 - 2014
- Green Army Project Guidelines Round 1 - 2014
- Green Army Programme Guidelines 2014-2017 - 2014
- Green Army fact sheet - 2014
- Green Army participants - 2014
- Green Army projects - 2014
- Green Army indigenous projects - 2014
- Green Army Round 3 guidelines fact sheet - 2015
Project Agreement template
If your application is successful, you will be required to enter into a Project Agreement with your allocated Service Provider. Your Project Agreement will set out your and your Service Provider’s roles and responsibilities in delivering your project.
Please note that this document is a template agreement only and your Service Provider’s agreement may differ slightly. If you are working with a Service Provider to develop your application and have questions about the Project Agreement they use, you should speak to them directly.
Mapping tool instructions
Read the mapping tool instructions for an explanation on how to draw polygon areas for a project using Google Maps and to determine the latitude and longitude of your general project location.
The Department held a series of information sessions around Australia on the Green Army Programme during February 2015.
- Green Army programme launch - 2014
- To keep up to date with the latest information, you can subscribe to the Green Army mailing list.