COPYRIGHT AND PHOTO REPRODUCTION
The image database contains images the Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities owns and that are copyright cleared and available for use by the media, students and industry organisations.
You can reproduce a low resolution image directly from the internet providing:
- you ask us for permission for reproduction
- the Australian Heritage Photographic Library is acknowledged.
- The images are to be used for a defined purpose, and are available for single time use only.
- All uses must acknowledge the photographer and the Department.
- Images are provided electronically via e-mail or burnt to CD.
- Provision of images is at the discretion of the Imaging Services Officer.