Gondwana Rainforests WHA Executive Officer
c/- NSW NPWS
PO Box 1236
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Tel: (02) 6650 7101
Fax: (02) 6650 7134
Find out more
- World Heritage Central Eastern Rainforest Reserves of Australia Strategic Overview for Management
- Bibliography for the Central Eastern Rainforest Reserves of Australia
- World Heritage and associative natural values of the Central Eastern Rainforest Reserves of Australia
- Environmental Protection Agency
- New South Wales National Parks and Wildlife Service
- UNESCO World Heritage
- World Conservation Monitoring Centre
- Gondwana Rainforests factsheet (PDF - 1,378 KB)
- Map (PDF - 799 KB)
Available in the library
- New South Wales Rainforests. The Nomination for the World Heritage List
Adam, P., 1987, National Parks and Wildlife Service of New South Wales, Sydney.
- Nomination of The Central Eastern Rainforests of Australia by the Government of Australia for inscription on the World Heritage List
Department of the Arts, Sport, the Environment and Territories, 1992
- World Heritage and Associative Natural Values of the Central Eastern Rainforest Reserves of Australia
Hunter, J., 2003, NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, Hurstville.
- Adam, P., 1987, New South Wales Rainforest: the nomination for the World Heritage list, NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, Sydney.
- Williams, G., 1993, Hidden Rainforests: Subtropical Rainforests and their Invertebrate Diversity, University of NSW Press, Kensington.
- Williams, G., 2002, CERRA Invertebrates, Technical Reports of the Australian Museum, Number 16, Australian Museum, Sydney.
- Adam, P., 1994, Australian Rainforests, Oxford University Press.
- Floyd, A.G., 1990, Australian Rainforests in New South Wales, Surrey Beatty & Sons.
- Gaia Films (video), Give Trees a Chance: the story of Terania Creek, VHS col 30 mins, presenter Jack Thompson.
- Groom, A., 1950, One Mountain After Another, Angus & Robertson, Sydney.
- Harmon-Price, P., 1993, Shades of Green: exploring Queensland's rainforests, Qld Department of Environment and Heritage, Brisbane.
- Hunter, J., 1991, Under the Canopy: a guide to the rainforests of NSW, NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, Sydney.
- O'Reilly, B., 1940, Green Mountains, Smith & Patterson, Brisbane.
- Poole, S. et al., 1996, Wild Places of Greater Brisbane, Queensland Museum.
- Guidebooks are available for Barrington Tops, Border Ranges, Mt Warning and Dorrigo National Parks.