Find out more
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Australian Commonwealth Games Association
- Australian Football League
- Australian Olympic Committee
- Australian Women's Archives Project
- Bradman Museum
- International Olympic Committee
- Batchelder, A. Pavilions in the Park, Australian Scholarly Publishing, Melbourne, 2005,
- Dunstan, K, The Paddock that Grew: The Story of the Melbourne Cricket Club, 3rd edition, Hutchinson Australia, Melbourne, 1988
- Matthews, B, The Temple Down the Road, Viking, Melbourne, 2003
- Piesse, K, Cricket's Colosseum: 125 Years of Test Cricket at the MCG, Hardie Grant Books, Melbourne, 2003
- Ponsford, M. Home ground: reflections of the Melbourne Cricket Ground 2001-2002, Hardie Grant, South Yarra, 2003.
- The Sweeney Sports Report 2004/2005, Sweeney Sports Pty Ltd, Melbourne, 2005
- The tapestry story: celebrating 150 years of the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Written by Keith Dunstan with biographies by Ken Williams and David Allen; illustrations by Robert Ingpen. Lothian Sth. Melbourne, 2004.
- The Australian Society for Sports History, The Oxford Companion to Australian Sport, 2nd edition, Oxford University Press, Melbourne, 1997
- Allom Lovell & Associates, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Yarra Park Heritage Issues Report, Melbourne, August 2001
- Australian Journal of Cultural Studies, 3/1, May 1985
- Aboriginal Affairs Victoria, printout of registered Aboriginal cultural heritage places, 29 November 2005.
- Aboriginal Affairs Victoria, Melbourne Cricket Ground Camp, Historical Place Report, 29 November 2005.
- Clark, I. & Toby, H, A bend in the Yarra: a history of the Merri Creek Protectorate Station and Merri Creek Aboriginal School 1841 - 1851, Aboriginal Studies Press, Canberra, 2004
- Eidelson, M, The Melbourne dreaming: a guide to the Aboriginal places of Melbourne, Aboriginal Studies Press, Canberra and Aboriginal Affairs Victoria, Melbourne, 1997
- Howitt, A W, Native tribes of southeast Australia, Macmillian, London, 1904
- Kyle, W, 'Reminiscences of Aboriginal life in Victoria and New South Wales' in The Geelong Naturalist, Second Series, Vol. 2 Nos 3 & 4, p. 159-72, 182-186, 1906
- Mulvaney, D J, 'The chain of connection', in Peterson, N. (ed) Tribes and boundaries in Australia, Social Anthropology Series No. 10, Australian Institute of Aboriginal Studies, Canberra, 1976
Before you download
Some documents are available as PDF files. You will need a PDF reader to view PDF files.
List of PDF readers
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window