25-27 February 2013, Brisbane, Australia
Pool of Experts
The First Global Integrated Marine Assessment relies on an international Pool of Experts, between 1000-2000 marine experts, who will help to author and review the first report on the global state of the marine environment. Experts will be needed on more than fifty subjects, categorized into four main themes:
- marine environment and understanding of the ocean's role in the global integrated Earth system;
- food security and food safety;
- human activities that influence the ocean or are influenced by the ocean; and
- marine biological diversity.
Appointment of the Pool of Experts
- Appointments to the Pool of Experts
- Call for Experts
- Criteria for the Appointment of Experts
- Personal History Form
How to participate
Persons interested in participating in the Pool of Experts are encouraged to apply by contacting regularprocessSWPAC@environment.gov.au. The Criteria for joining the Pool of Experts include:
- internationally recognized expertise relevant to a chapter of the WOA report, and
- ability to serve in a voluntary and independent individual capacity.
Contact for more information
For all queries related to the Regular Process Workshop, please contact us at regularprocessSWPAC@environment.gov.au .