Declaration of an Approved Wildlife Trade Operation
Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities, January 2013
- Declaration of an approved wildlife trade operation for Lenah Game Meats - Gazetted 23 January 2013, C2013G00129
- Management Plan for the Commercial Export of Bennett's Wallaby Skins from Tasmania (PDF - 440 KB) | (Word - 45 KB)
- Management Plan appendix 1 - Permit to take protected wildlife (PDF - 89 KB)
- Management Plan appendix 2 - Commercial wallaby licence (PDF - 36 KB) | (RTF - 58 KB)
- Management Plan appendix 3 - Record of Skins Purchased and Sold (PDF - 48 KB) | (RTF - 201 KB)
- Management Plan appendix 4 - Spotlight Survey Protocol (PDF - 18 KB) | (RTF - 44 KB)
- Management Plan appendix 5 - Tasmanian Animal Welfare Standard No 13 - Wallaby Hunting
About the wildlife trade operation
Approval of this wildlife trade operation allows for for the commercial harvest and export of Bennett's wallaby skins from Tasmania by Lenah Game Meats Pty Ltd, subject to conditions.
The wildlife trade operation was gazetted on 23 January 2013 and is in force from 15 January 2013 until 31 October 2015.