Draft Management Plan for Protected Plants in Queensland 2014-2018
Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Draft Management Plan for protected plants in Queensland 2014 - 2018 (PDF - 483.38 KB) | (DOCX - 170.77 KB)
- Attachment 1 - Protected plants compliance plan 2014-15 (PDF - 222.3 KB) | (DOCX - 187.02 KB)
- Attachment 2 - Code of Practice for the harvest and use of protected plants (PDF - 277.35 KB)
- Attachment 3 - Application form Protected plants harvesting licence (PDF - 229.06 KB) | (DOCX - 127.65 KB)
- Attachment 4 - Application form Protected plant growing licence (PDF - 228.95 KB) | (DOCX - 126.96 KB)
About the management plan
The proposed management plan has been prepared by the Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage Protection for consideration as an approved Wildlife Trade Management Plan under section 303FO of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (the Act), and to meet the legislative and other requirements of the Queensland Government. It is proposed that the plan be in force until 30 June 2018.
This draft management plan and its attachments detail the status of native flora under Queensland legislation and the associated licensing and reporting requirements for harvesters collecting native flora.
In accordance with the provisions of section 303FR of the Act, you are invited to comment on this proposal. Please submit your comments by 16 June 2014.
Comments should be addressed to:
Wildlife Trade Assessments
Department of the Environment
GPO Box 787
CANBERRA ACT 2601
or can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To assist the delegate of the Minister for the Environment in considering comments, the department is seeking comments under the following headings:
- Licensing Regime