Communities for communities
Threatened ecological communities newsletter
Communities for communities is a newsletter which will help keep you informed about threatened ecological communities nominated for listing under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (the EPBC Act) and related information available on the department's web site.
Our aim is to provide community groups with an information source they can use when compiling their own newsletters. So feel free to use any articles and pictures that may be of interest.
To receive future issues automatically you can subscribe on this page. We also invite you to contact us if you have comments or relevant contributions to the newsletter.
Latest Communities for communities newsletter
- Issue 16: November 2012 (PDF - 2613 KB) | (Word - 1,309 KB)
- Issue 15: December 2011 (PDF - 492 KB) | (Word - 2,088 KB)
- Issue 14: May 2011 (PDF - 533 KB) | (Word - 222 KB)
- Issue 13: December 2010 (PDF - 684 KB) | (Word - 2780 KB)
- Issue 12: February 2010 (PDF - 655 KB) | (RTF - 111 KB)
- Issue 11: November 2009 (PDF - 363 KB)
- Issue 10: December 2008 (PDF - 339 KB) | (RTF - 4 MB)
- Issue 9: December 2007 (PDF - 201 KB)
- Issue 8: September 2007 (PDF - 128 KB)
- Issue 7: March 2007 (PDF - 337 KB)
- Issue 6: December 2006 (PDF - 241 KB)
- Issue 5: October 2006 (PDF - 201 KB)
- Issue 4: June 2006 (PDF - 248 KB)
- Issue 3: March 2006 (PDF - 271 KB)
- Issue 2: December 2005 (PDF - 216 KB)
- Issue 1: September 2005 (PDF - 257 KB)
If you would like to be notified when a new issue of Communities for communities comes out, enter your email address below and click 'Subscribe'.
If you wish to be removed from the the threatened ecological communities newsletters email distribution list, enter your email address below and click 'Unsubscribe'.
All personal information provided by a subscriber is protected under the Australian Government privacy statement.
Open for public comment under the EPBC Act: