The advanced search allows you to refine your search by entering criteria against a range of different properties.
The search is performed against all the criteria you enter below, allowing you to do queries such as:
- All names by a certain author in a distribution.
- All names in a distribution in a group (e.g.: HYLIDAE occurring in Queensland).
- All names for all introduced species within a particular group.
- All names having a type specimen with a registration number matching a pattern (e.g.: W202% matches W20208-9, etc.).
- All names for type specimens in a particular institution, within a group.
Fields accept wildcards '%' which will match any number of characters in that field.