Australian Greenhouse Office, Department of the Environment and Heritage, 2005
- Download CCP™ Plus - Sustainable Transport Brochure
(effectivespeeds.pdf - 831 KB)
About CCP™ Plus – Sustainable Transport
The International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives—Australia/New Zealand (ICLEI-A/NZ) has partnered with the Australian Greenhouse Office (AGO) and the VicHealth Foundation to deliver a resource package of tools, case studies and financial assistance to local government CCP™ participants around Australia through the Sustainable Transport initiative. The aim of the initiative is to accelerate the implementation of sustainable transport systems and to demonstrate the strong and multiple benefits that arise from implementing sustainable transport actions.
CCP™ Plus – Sustainable Transport provides CCP™ Australia participants with the following services:
- Political, program and technical support
- Targeted information exchange, seminars and training workshops
- Information resources such as the sustainable transport website, ICLEI-A/NZ Bulletin, case studies and fact sheets
- Assessment and quantification of project benefits across the triple bottom line
- Development of business cases for sustainable transport projects
- Local government assistance packages.