Key departmental publications, e.g. annual reports, budget papers and program guidelines are available in our online archive.
Much of the material listed on these archived web pages has been superseded, or served a particular purpose at a particular time. It may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. Many archived documents may link to web pages that have moved or no longer exist, or may refer to other documents that are no longer available.
Wetlands International - Asia Pacific
International Waterfowl and Wetlands Research Bureau - Japan Committee (IWRB-J), 1996
ISBN 983 9663 18 6
Table of Contents
- Overview of Waterbird Status and Issues
- Priority Actions
- Framework for Implementation of the Strategy
- Annex 1 - Summary statement of the "International workshop on conservation of migratory waterbirds and their wetland habitats in the East Asian-Australasian flyway" 33
- Annex 2 - Nations and territories and major flyways in the Asia-Pacific 35
- Annex 3 - Accession to international conventions directly relevant to conservation of waterbirds in the Asia-Pacific region 37
- Annex 4 - Migratory waterbird species of special conservation interest in the Asia-Pacific 39
- Table 1 - Overview of the status of waterbirds in the Asia-Pacific 2
- Table 2 - Waterbird families included in the Asia-Pacific Migratory Waterbird Strategy 7
- Table 3 - Bilateral agreements on the conservation of migratory waterbirds in the Asia-Pacific region 9
- Map 1 - Asia-Pacific Migratory Waterbird Conservation Strategy: Implementation area 5
- Map 2 - Major waterbird flyways in the Asia-Pacific region 6
- Figure 1 - Proportions of threatened migratory species in the Asia-Pacific region
This document is available as a PDF file. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view it.