Key departmental publications, e.g. annual reports, budget papers and program guidelines are available in our online archive.
Much of the material listed on these archived web pages has been superseded, or served a particular purpose at a particular time. It may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. Many archived documents may link to web pages that have moved or no longer exist, or may refer to other documents that are no longer available.
- Stage 1 Report.
- Audit of current tools, techniques and practices for managing feral pigs both in Australia and overseas.
- Stage 2 Report.
- Review the effectiveness of the options identified in stage one.
- Identify and prioritise gaps in existing knowledge.
- Provide recommendations for future research.
- Stage 3 Report.
- Review the humaneness of the options identified in stage 1.
- Identify and prioritise gaps in the existing knowledge concerning the humaneness of the options and provide recommendations for future research activity.
- Stage 4 Report.
- A list of key recommendations that land managers and owners should consider in relation to effectively and humanely managing the impact of feral pigs on native wildlife, especially nationally listed threatened species and ecological communities.